Teksi - Part One Teksi - Part One

Enjoyable!

Really well done! I liked the style, and the music went rather well with the animation style and the colours. The smoothness was very appreciable. Keep it up, man :D

Omni-Battlefield Prologue Omni-Battlefield Prologue

Not really...

A sprite movie with a bunch of seemingly interesting -to the author at the least- words and a whole load of cheap effects running around a storyline so old its suffocating in cobwebs, really doesn't make for a 'watchable' movie. The persistently annoying music -or noise, rather- just adds to the disappointment. Well to sum up i think that which would best describe this movie would be: BORING and DULL. A waste of your time and mine. Though i really did like the loading page. If you ask me that was the best part of the flash.

Hyperboy: Episode 5 Hyperboy: Episode 5

It totally rocked!

I have been watching all the Hyperboy episodes and this one is by far the best! The artwork and animation has totally improved! The voices and other sounds are also more clear by this episode. The only thing i didn't like was the new opening song. That animation for the song was much bettter, but the song was not all that great. Well, that's just my opinion, but overall DAMN GOOD, TOTALLY AWESOME, whatever works for you! Can't wait for the final episode!

Canabalt Canabalt

Interesting!

A rather interesting concept. And great graphics. Smooth animation. And very addicitve! The music really complemented the game. It could do with a high score system though.

Hubble Space Game Hubble Space Game

Nice work.

Nice venture. Interesting theme and well planned out. This game is quote well done. Except that the graphics were a bit crude. Improve on that and this is an absolutely great flash!

-| Alien Invasion |- -| Alien Invasion |-

Pretty good needs a few changes though...

The concept is pretty good. But it took me a while to understand what i was really supposed to do! By the time i could figure it out, the game was already over. So it would be nice if you could make a few changes. Also the music(at least for me) was a bit too loud which made the whole thing a bit confusing. Otherwise the game was pretty cool! Keep it up.

ilyajedi responds:

Ok! Thanks by the way

sion the slaughterer! sion the slaughterer!

Nice...!

This is totally cool man! Love your style! And now, i've found a new means to 'waste' my time! League of Legends!

jouste responds:

haha excellent! some of my time gets sent into that game as well!

glad to hear you like the picture! :D

*highfives*